Roche confirms outlook as Q3 sales rise 8 pct
ZURICH Oct 17 (Reuters) - Swiss drugmaker Roche Holding AG confirmed its forecast of rising sales and profit for this year as it posted an 8 percent rise in third-quarter sales helped by growing momentum of its new breast cancer drugs.
The world's largest maker of cancer drugs said quarterly sales rose to 11.57 billion Swiss francs ($12.63 billion), compared with the average analyst forecast of 11.54 billion francs in a Reuters poll. ($1 = 0.9160 Swiss francs) (Reporting by Caroline Copley)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter