SABMiller beer volume up 1 percent
LONDON Oct 17 (Reuters) - SABMiller, the world's second-largest beer maker, said net revenue rose 4 percent in the first half of this year, helped by a 1 percent rise in beer volume.
For the six months ended 30 September, the brewer of Miller, Grolsch and Peroni beers said its financial performance was in line with expectations, but noted that depreciation of certain currencies against the U.S. dollar would hurt its reported results.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest