SABMiller beer volume up 1 percent
LONDON Oct 17 (Reuters) - SABMiller, the world's second-largest beer maker, said net revenue rose 4 percent in the first half of this year, helped by a 1 percent rise in beer volume.
For the six months ended 30 September, the brewer of Miller, Grolsch and Peroni beers said its financial performance was in line with expectations, but noted that depreciation of certain currencies against the U.S. dollar would hurt its reported results.
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter