Spain says debt to peak at 101 pct of GDP in 2015, 2016
MADRID Oct 17 (Reuters) - Spain said on Thursday its public debt would peak at more than 101 percent of Gross Domestic Product in 2015 and 2016, when it is expected to stabilise and start decreasing.
The Spanish government said in documents sent this week to the European Union executive to comply with new EU rules on budget control that the debt-to-GDP ratio would be 101.13 percent in 2015 and 101.09 percent in 2016.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South