Belgium's Gimv sells remaining Ablynx stake
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgian investment fund Gimv (GIMV.BR) said it sold its remaining stake in biotech firm Ablynx (ABLX.BR) after partnering the company for 12 years.
Gimv said the exit has a positive impact of 3.8 million euros on its last published equity value, and it would use the proceeds to make other investments in the biotech sector.
(Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats