Belgium's Gimv sells remaining Ablynx stake
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgian investment fund Gimv (GIMV.BR) said it sold its remaining stake in biotech firm Ablynx (ABLX.BR) after partnering the company for 12 years.
Gimv said the exit has a positive impact of 3.8 million euros on its last published equity value, and it would use the proceeds to make other investments in the biotech sector.
(Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies