SAC's Cohen trying to unload stake in Kadmon Pharmaceuticals
BOSTON (Reuters) - SAC Capital Advisors' founder Steven A. Cohen is trying to sell his stake in privately held Kadmon Pharmaceuticals, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Kadmon was founded by Sam Waksal, who served a five year prison term for insider stock trading. Cohen invested $30 million in the company.
A spokesman for Kadmon declined to comment. A spokesman for Cohen declined to comment.
(Reporting by Svea Herbst-Bayliss, editing by Richard Valdmanis)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East