Obama to speak on Senate fiscal vote at 8:25 p.m.: White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will deliver a statement at 8:25 p.m. (0025 GMT) on Wednesday in the White House press briefing room after the Senate voted to avert a debt default crisis and end a government shutdown, the White House said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba shares surge 46 percent in their debut |