Obama to speak on Senate fiscal vote at 8:25 p.m.: White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will deliver a statement at 8:25 p.m. (0025 GMT) on Wednesday in the White House press briefing room after the Senate voted to avert a debt default crisis and end a government shutdown, the White House said.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports