Obama to speak on Senate fiscal vote at 8:25 p.m.: White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will deliver a statement at 8:25 p.m. (0025 GMT) on Wednesday in the White House press briefing room after the Senate voted to avert a debt default crisis and end a government shutdown, the White House said.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |