URGENT-Brazil's Vinci Partners denies deal to invest in OGX
SAO PAULO Oct 18 (Reuters) - Brazilian private equity firm Vinci Partners said on Friday it is not involved in any deal to invest in tycoon Eike Batista's troubled oil company OGX Petroleo e Gas Participações SA, according to a securities filing.
OGX said earlier on Friday that it was in talks with Vinci Partners and other potential investors for options about a potential capital injection.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist