URGENT-Brazil's Vinci Partners denies deal to invest in OGX
SAO PAULO Oct 18 (Reuters) - Brazilian private equity firm Vinci Partners said on Friday it is not involved in any deal to invest in tycoon Eike Batista's troubled oil company OGX Petroleo e Gas Participações SA, according to a securities filing.
OGX said earlier on Friday that it was in talks with Vinci Partners and other potential investors for options about a potential capital injection.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections