Brazil securities watchdog suspends Ser Educacional IPO
SAO PAULO Oct 18 (Reuters) - Brazil's securities industry watchdog CVM suspended on Friday the initial public offering of Grupo Ser Educacional SA, saying the education company failed to include relevant tax information on the offering's prospectus.
The company and shareholders expected to price the IPO, through which they sought to raise up to 723.3 million reais ($333 million), later on the day.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea