European Union and Canada agree free-trade deal
BRUSSELS Oct 18 (Reuters) - The European Union and Canada agreed on Friday a multi-billion-dollar trade deal to integrate two of the world's biggest economies.
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso struck the deal at a meeting in Brussels.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |