GE third-quarter net profit falls
Oct 18 (Reuters) - General Electric Co on Friday said third-quarter profit fell as revenue dropped in its Power and Water business, which makes a variety of turbines.
Net income fell to $3.19 billion, or 31 cents per share, from $3.49 billion, or 33 cents per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Lewis Krauskopf; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO