Small stake in Spain's Grifols sold for 168 mln euros
MADRID Oct 18 (Reuters) - A 2.72 percent stake in Spanish blood products firm Grifols belonging to Alken Asset Management has been sold in the market at 29 euros a share, or 168 million euros ($230 million), investment bank UBS said on Friday.
The share price closed on Thursday at 30.1 euros. ($1=0.7319 euros) (Reporting by Sarah White; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image