BRIEF-Hutchison decided not to sell ParkNShop, to implement China-focused strategy
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Hutchison Whampoa Ltd
* Says has decided not to pursue a private sale of its ParkNShop business, to continue to implement accelerated growth strategy with focus in mainland China
* Says sale of ParkNShop by way of a private market transaction at this time won't deliver maximum value to shareholdersSource text in English: link.reuters.com/waz83vFurther company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote