Indian govt had no outstanding loans from cbank as of Oct 11
MUMBAI Oct 18 (Reuters) - The Indian government had no outstanding loans from the central bank as of Oct. 11, the Reserve Bank of India said in its weekly statistical supplement on Friday.
The central government had no outstanding loans in the week-ago period as well.
State governments had 9.53 billion rupees ($155.5 million) of loan outstanding from the central bank as of Oct. 11 compared with 8.99 billion rupees in the week-ago period.
($1 = 61.3 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image