India cbank sets 8.71 pct cut-off on 14-day term repo auction
MUMBAI Oct 18 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India set a cut-off of 8.71 percent on the 195 billion rupee ($3.2 billion) 14-day variable rate term repo auction on Friday.
The weighted average yield was 8.79 percent, the RBI said.
The central bank received 580.55 billion rupees of bids at the 14-day term repo auction. (Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |