INDONESIA PRESS-Laguna Cipta Griya plans to spend $1.06 bln over 10 years - Bisnis Indonesia
Property developer PT Laguna Cipta Griya plans to spend up to 12 trillion rupiah ($1.06 billion) over the next 8-10 years to develop a central business district in East Jakarta, said Chief Executive Lukman Purnomosidi.
The company plans to purchase a 22-hectare site worth 800 billion rupiah for the business district, Purnomosidi said. (Bisnis Indonesia)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11330 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |