STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's BB Seguridade approves plan to issue ADRs
BB Seguridade Participações SA, the insurance holding company controlled by Brazil's largest bank, approved on Friday a plan to list its stock in New York in the form of American Depositary receipts, level I. In a statement, BB Seguridade said it hired Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas as the depositary bank for the ADRs.
BB Seguridade is controlled by state-run Banco do Brasil SA
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |