STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's BB Seguridade approves plan to issue ADRs
BB Seguridade Participações SA, the insurance holding company controlled by Brazil's largest bank, approved on Friday a plan to list its stock in New York in the form of American Depositary receipts, level I. In a statement, BB Seguridade said it hired Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas as the depositary bank for the ADRs.
BB Seguridade is controlled by state-run Banco do Brasil SA
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting |
- Palestinian death toll rises to 74 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Portugal woes sink European stocks