STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's BB Seguridade approves plan to issue ADRs
BB Seguridade Participações SA, the insurance holding company controlled by Brazil's largest bank, approved on Friday a plan to list its stock in New York in the form of American Depositary receipts, level I. In a statement, BB Seguridade said it hired Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas as the depositary bank for the ADRs.
BB Seguridade is controlled by state-run Banco do Brasil SA
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |