Canadian Natural says Horizon production resuming as gas returns
CALGARY, Alberta Oct 18 (Reuters) - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd said on Friday that natural-deliveries to its 110,000 barrel per day Horizon oil sands project have resumed and production at the site is being ramped up.
The company and several other Alberta oil sands producers were forced to suspend operations a day earlier when a natural-gas pipeline operated by TransCanada Corp leaked, shutting off critical gas supplies to the oil sands region.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study