Canadian Natural says Horizon production resuming as gas returns
CALGARY, Alberta Oct 18 (Reuters) - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd said on Friday that natural-deliveries to its 110,000 barrel per day Horizon oil sands project have resumed and production at the site is being ramped up.
The company and several other Alberta oil sands producers were forced to suspend operations a day earlier when a natural-gas pipeline operated by TransCanada Corp leaked, shutting off critical gas supplies to the oil sands region.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans