Suncor Energy says resuming normal operations at oil sands sites
CALGARY, Alberta Oct 18 (Reuters) - Suncor Energy Inc is resuming normal operations at its oil sands sites in northern Alberta after slowing operations on Thursday when a TransCanada Corp natural gas pipeline ruptured, a Suncor spokeswoman said on Friday.
Suncor slowed down operations at its oil sands projects, where production averaged 365,000 barrels per day last month, after gas supplies were cut off on Thursday morning.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |