Fed to release delayed report on industrial output on October 28
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve said on Friday it would issue its September report on U.S. industrial production on October 28.
The report, which was originally scheduled for release on Thursday, was delayed because some of the government data needed to compile it was not available due to the partial shutdown of the government.
(Reporting by Timothy Ahmann)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |