Fed to release delayed report on industrial output on October 28
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve said on Friday it would issue its September report on U.S. industrial production on October 28.
The report, which was originally scheduled for release on Thursday, was delayed because some of the government data needed to compile it was not available due to the partial shutdown of the government.
(Reporting by Timothy Ahmann)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA