Cleveland Fed to release median CPI on Oct. 30
Oct 18 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland on Friday said its Median Consumer Price Index for September would be released on Oct. 30, the same date that the Labor Department has targeted for its Consumer Price Index.
Both reports were originally set for release on Oct. 16. The Labor Department delayed its data as a result of the partial federal government shutdown.
The Cleveland Fed report is normally released the same day that the Bureau of Labor Statistics releases the U.S. CPI.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai