REFILE-Shares of 3D printer maker voxeljet double in debut
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Shares of voxeljet AG, a Germany-based maker of commercial 3D printers, doubled in their market debut on Friday.
Voxeljet raised $72.8 million after selling 5.6 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) at $13 each, the low end of the pricing range. Stockholders sold an additional 900,000 ADS.
Voxeljet's shares rose to a high of $27 in early trading on the New York Stock Exchange, valuing the company at about $420 million.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Ice storms, snowfall, rain hinders holiday travel across U.S.