REFILE-Shares of 3D printer maker voxeljet double in debut
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Shares of voxeljet AG, a Germany-based maker of commercial 3D printers, doubled in their market debut on Friday.
Voxeljet raised $72.8 million after selling 5.6 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) at $13 each, the low end of the pricing range. Stockholders sold an additional 900,000 ADS.
Voxeljet's shares rose to a high of $27 in early trading on the New York Stock Exchange, valuing the company at about $420 million.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N