JPMorgan in tentative $13 billion deal with U.S. -source
WASHINGTON Oct 19 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co has reached a tentative $13 billion deal with the U.S. Justice Department to settle a range of mortgage issues, a source close to the talks said on Saturday.
The settlement does not include any release from criminal liability for the bank, the source said.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks