JPMorgan in tentative $13 billion deal with U.S. -source
WASHINGTON Oct 19 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co has reached a tentative $13 billion deal with the U.S. Justice Department to settle a range of mortgage issues, a source close to the talks said on Saturday.
The settlement does not include any release from criminal liability for the bank, the source said.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square