6.8-magnitude earthquake strikes off western Mexico coast
Oct 19 (Reuters) - A 6.8-magnitude earthquake struck off the western coast of Mexico on Saturday, 56 miles (90 km) southwest of Huatabampo in Sonora state, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
The quake hit at a depth of 6.2 miles (10 km) in the Gulf of California, USGS said.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |