Belgian plane crashes with skydivers on board, 11 dead
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A small Pilatus plane carrying a group of skydivers crashed in Belgium on Saturday, killing all 11 people on board, a fire brigade spokesman said.
There were no details on the cause of the crash near Fernelmont, a small town some 75 km (47 miles) south-east of Brussels.
(Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek, editing by Foo Yun Chee and Mark Trevelyan)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video