Suicide car bomb kills 30 in Baghdad cafe: police, medics
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A suicide bomber driving a car packed with explosives blew himself up outside a cafe in a mainly Shi'ite district of the Iraqi capital on Sunday, killing at least 30 people, police and medics said.
The explosion took place in the Amil neighborhood of Baghdad.
(Reporting by Kareem Raheem; Writing by Ahmed Rasheed; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM