Suicide car bomb kills 30 in Baghdad cafe: police, medics
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A suicide bomber driving a car packed with explosives blew himself up outside a cafe in a mainly Shi'ite district of the Iraqi capital on Sunday, killing at least 30 people, police and medics said.
The explosion took place in the Amil neighborhood of Baghdad.
(Reporting by Kareem Raheem; Writing by Ahmed Rasheed; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl