Suicide car bomb kills 30 in Baghdad cafe: police, medics
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A suicide bomber driving a car packed with explosives blew himself up outside a cafe in a mainly Shi'ite district of the Iraqi capital on Sunday, killing at least 30 people, police and medics said.
The explosion took place in the Amil neighborhood of Baghdad.
(Reporting by Kareem Raheem; Writing by Ahmed Rasheed; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Chinese envoy says North Korea's Kim Jong Un may visit Beijing: Yonhap