AkzoNobel says FY operating income unlikely to exceed 908 mln euros
Oct 21 (Reuters) - AkzoNobel NV's third-quarter core earnings narrowly missed analysts' estimates and the Dutch paints and chemicals company said full-year operating income was unlikely to beat last year's level of 908 million euros ($1.24 billion) due to restructuring charges and weak markets.
AkzoNobel, which owns the Dulux paint brand, reported third-quarter earnings before interest, tax and depreciation (EBITDA) of 456 million euros on revenue of 3.78 billion euros.
Analysts in a poll commissioned by Reuters had expected EBITDA of 457 million euros and revenue of 3.762 billion euros.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge