Brazil's Bradesco falls after management cuts forecast
SAO PAULO Oct 21 (Reuters) - Preferred shares in Brazilian private-sector lender Banco Bradesco SA fell as much as 0.9 percent on Monday after management lowered estimates for net interest income growth this year.
The cut in forecast for this year's expected expansion in net interest income was the second consecutive quarterly reduction.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel