TABLE-UAE August M3 money supply growth eases to 14.1 pct
Oct 21 (Reuters) - Money supply (M3) in the United Arab Emirates grew 14.1 percent from a year earlier in August, after 14.2 percent growth at the end of July, central bank data showed on Monday. UAE MONEY SUPPLY END-AUG 13 END-JULY 13 END-AUG 12 M1 change yr/yr (pct) 22.1 20.4 10.5 M2 change yr/yr 12.5 11.9 1.9 M2-M1 pct change yr/yr 7.5 7.4 -2.1 M3 pct change yr/yr 14.1 14.2 2.6 Loans & advances yr/yr* --- 6.4 3.2 NOTE. August bank lending data have not yet been released. Data for 2013 estimates subject to revision, * net of provisions. Percentage changes are Reuters calculations based on official data.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |