Hawaii to sell $852 mln of GO bonds Nov 4 week
Oct 21 (Reuters) - The State of Hawaii is expected to sell $851.71 million of general obligation bonds during the week of Nov. 4, a market source said on Monday.
The sale will consist of $635 million of new general obligation bonds, $171.915 million of refunding general obligation bonds, and $44.795 million of taxable general obligation bonds.
The lead manager of the sale is Bank of America Merrill Lynch, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets