EFSF tests investor interest on 7yr bond
LONDON, Oct 21 (IFR) - The European Financial Stability Facility, rated Aa1/AA+/AA+, is testing investor interest on a new seven-year euro benchmark bond at 22bp area over mid-swaps, according to a banker involved in the trade.
BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint lead managers, and are expected to price the deal on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Aimee Donnellan, editing by Julian Baker)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'