Illumina beats estimates for the eighth straight quarter
Oct 21 (Reuters) - Gene sequencing products maker Illumina Inc beat analysts' estimates for the eighth straight quarter on strong sales.
Third-quarter net income rose to $31.4 million, or 22 cents per share, from $29.7 million, or 22 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue jumped 25 percent to $357 million.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of 40 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |