Illumina beats estimates for the eighth straight quarter
Oct 21 (Reuters) - Gene sequencing products maker Illumina Inc beat analysts' estimates for the eighth straight quarter on strong sales.
Third-quarter net income rose to $31.4 million, or 22 cents per share, from $29.7 million, or 22 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue jumped 25 percent to $357 million.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of 40 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat