Illumina beats estimates for the eighth straight quarter
Oct 21 (Reuters) - Gene sequencing products maker Illumina Inc beat analysts' estimates for the eighth straight quarter on strong sales.
Third-quarter net income rose to $31.4 million, or 22 cents per share, from $29.7 million, or 22 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue jumped 25 percent to $357 million.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of 40 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |