Illumina beats estimates for the eighth straight quarter
Oct 21 (Reuters) - Gene sequencing products maker Illumina Inc beat analysts' estimates for the eighth straight quarter on strong sales.
Third-quarter net income rose to $31.4 million, or 22 cents per share, from $29.7 million, or 22 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue jumped 25 percent to $357 million.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of 40 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse