Canada's Maple Leaf looks to sell Canada Bread Co
Oct 21 (Reuters) - Canadian food processor Maple Leaf Foods said it is looking to sell its interest in Canada Bread Co as it explores options for its bakery business.
Maple Leaf, the maker of Dempster's Bread and Klik luncheon meat, said it expected the sale of its 90 percent interest in Canada Bread Co to be concluded in early 2014.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image