Ex-divs to take up to 6.46 points off FTSE 100 on Oct 23
LONDON, Oct 21 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take between 2 and 6.46 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Stock INDEX IMPACT (pence) alternative (points) BAE Systems 8.0 1.01 HSBC Holdings 0.1 (USD) Yes 4.47 Smiths Group 57 0.87 William Hill 3.7 0.12 Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Barratt Developments 2.5 Bankers Inv TST 3.6 City of London Inv Tst 3.63 Hansteed Holdings 1.72 Howden Joinery Group 1 JD Wetherspoon 8 JP Morgan emerging markets 5.5 Morgan Advanced 3.8 Menzies 7.7 Senior 1.52 Tullett Prebon 5.6
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South