UPDATE 1-Ex-divs to take up to 7.09 points off FTSE 100 on Oct 23
LONDON, Oct 21 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take between 2 and 7.09 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Stock INDEX IMPACT (pence) alternative (points) BAE Systems 8.0 1.01 HSBC Holdings 0.1 (USD) Yes 4.47 Rolls Royce 8.6 Yes 0.62 Smiths Group 57 0.87 William Hill 3.7 0.12 Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Barratt Developments 2.5 Bankers Inv TST 3.6 City of London Inv Tst 3.63 Hansteen Holdings 1.72 Howden Joinery Group 1 JD Wetherspoon 8 JP Morgan emerging markets 5.5 Morgan Advanced 3.8 Menzies 7.7 Senior 1.52 Tullett Prebon 5.6
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Asian stocks slip, euro hits one-year low on ECB uncertainty
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list