UPDATE 1-Ex-divs to take up to 7.09 points off FTSE 100 on Oct 23
LONDON, Oct 21 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take between 2 and 7.09 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Stock INDEX IMPACT (pence) alternative (points) BAE Systems 8.0 1.01 HSBC Holdings 0.1 (USD) Yes 4.47 Rolls Royce 8.6 Yes 0.62 Smiths Group 57 0.87 William Hill 3.7 0.12 Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Barratt Developments 2.5 Bankers Inv TST 3.6 City of London Inv Tst 3.63 Hansteen Holdings 1.72 Howden Joinery Group 1 JD Wetherspoon 8 JP Morgan emerging markets 5.5 Morgan Advanced 3.8 Menzies 7.7 Senior 1.52 Tullett Prebon 5.6
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl