Mexico's Alfa says third-quarter profit down 21 pct
MEXICO CITY Oct 21 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Monday said its third-quarter profit fell 21 percent.
The company said third-quarter profit fell to 2.215 billion pesos ($168 million) from 2.794 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown