Mexico's Alfa says third-quarter profit down 21 pct
MEXICO CITY Oct 21 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Monday said its third-quarter profit fell 21 percent.
The company said third-quarter profit fell to 2.215 billion pesos ($168 million) from 2.794 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port