Netflix adds 1.3 mln U.S. streaming customers in Sept quarter
LOS ANGELES Oct 21 (Reuters) - Subscription video company Netflix Inc added 1.3 million streaming customers in the United States during the quarter that ended in September, helping to boost earnings to 52 cents per share.
Net income for the quarter reached $32 million, up from $8 million a year earlier, Netflix said on Monday in its quarterly letter to shareholders.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted