Netflix adds 1.3 mln U.S. streaming customers in Sept quarter
LOS ANGELES Oct 21 (Reuters) - Subscription video company Netflix Inc added 1.3 million streaming customers in the United States during the quarter that ended in September, helping to boost earnings to 52 cents per share.
Net income for the quarter reached $32 million, up from $8 million a year earlier, Netflix said on Monday in its quarterly letter to shareholders.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning