Belgian tech group Option names new chief executive
BRUSSELS Oct 21 (Reuters) - Belgian wireless hardware and software company Option said on Monday its founder Jan Callewaert would step down as chief executive after 27 years at the helm of the group.
Callewaert, who will remain as executive chairman of the group, will be replaced by Frank Deschuytere, the former chief executive of digital printing group Xeikon.
Option said the changes were effective immediately. (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek, editing by Foo Yun Chee)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks