Romania books on tap of euro-denominated 2020s reach EUR1.5bn
LONDON, Oct 21 (IFR) - Order books on Romania's planned reopening of its EUR1.5bn 4.625% September 2020 bond have reached around EUR1.5bn, according to market sources.
The sovereign, rated Baa3/BB+/BBB-, opened books on the tap on Monday morning, setting initial price thoughts at a yield of 4.25% area.
Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and Societe Generale are arranging the sale. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia