Deadly blast on Russian bus caused by bomb - federal agency
MOSCOW Oct 21 (Reuters) - An explosion that killed at least five people on a bus in the southern Russian city of Volgograd on Monday was caused by a bomb, the National Anti-Terrorism Committee said in a statement.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions