Spain to auction up to 3.5 bln eur of T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Oct 21 (Reuters) - Spain will auction between 2.5 billion and 3.5 billion euros ($3.42 billion-$4.79 billion) of 3- and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats