Tellabs to be taken private for $891 mln
Oct 21 (Reuters) - Network services provider Tellabs Inc agreed to be bought by Marlin Equity Partners for $891 million.
Entities affiliated with Marlin offered $2.45 a share, representing a 4.3 percent premium to Tellabs' Friday closing.
The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2013, Tellabs said.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks