U.S. to release Q3 GDP report on November 7
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Commerce Department said on Monday that it had postponed the release of its first estimate of U.S. third quarter gross domestic product to November 7 from October 30 due to the now-resolved partial government shutdown.
It also said it would release the September report on personal income and spending on November 8, instead of on October 31, as previously scheduled.
(Reporting by Timothy Ahmann; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness