VIETNAM PRESS-Vingroup gets $50 mln loan from foreign banks - Vietnam Economic Times
Real estate firm Vingroup Joint Stock Co said it had secured another $50 million syndicated loan from Credit Suisse AG, Maybank Investment Bank Bhd and Deutsche Bank AG to supplement funds for its projects, the Vietnam Economics Times newspaper reports.
The loan followed a $100 million loan signed with the three banks on Oct. 8, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets